For Lead Hazard Reduction Demonstration
Grant Program Manager
Mayor's Office of Housing
The Mayor's Office of Housing (MOH) has been awarded a grant through the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Office of Homes and Lead Hazard Control (OHHLHC) for program year 2003.
In an effort to meet the HUD OHHLHC program deadlines for program set-up, staffing and program implementation, the MOH is seeking a consultant to assist in the initial program-planning phase. The consultant services are to begin December 8, 2003, for a short-term duration of approximately three months.
Please respond to this RFQ via fax:# (415) 252-3140 by the end of the day December 1, 2003 at 5:00pm. Faxes received after 5:00pm of the deadline date, will not be considered. Your response should be brief but concise.
Response must address the following:
1. Detail your experience in the Lead Hazard Reduction Program on-site start of program planning, technical assistance provided, administrative structuring and project management services.
2. How you have provided development, monitoring and supervision of the Lead Hazard Control activities.
3. Detail the assistance you would provide for recruitment, hiring and training of the Lead Hazard program staff.
4. Detail how you intend to solicit, develop partnerships with other City agencies, Community Based Organizations (CBOs) and other professional organizations.
5. Describe how would you conduct community marketing and outreach activities for the Lead Hazard program.
Your response should include a brief description of your experience and how you would address each of the above needed services. Include any Lead Hazard certifications /credentials you or primary staff possess; years of Lead Hazard and related experience of key staff. Your response should not exceed two pages. The response to this RFQ must also include a Fee Schedule for hourly rates of services. Fax to: Maggie A. Davis, MPA Director, Single Family Housing Programs (415) 252-3140 Deadline: 5:00pm December 1, 2003