DRAFT 2015-2016 ACTION PLAN INCLUDING PRELIMINARY FUNDING RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SAN FRANCISCO'S 2015-2016 CDBG, ESG, HOME AND HOPWA PROGRAMS IS AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC REVIEW AND COMMENT FROM MARCH 26, 2015 THROUGH APRIL 24, 2015
Click here for the Draft 2015-2016 Action Plan including preliminary funding recommendations, which start on page 46 of the document
The draft document is available here and at www.oewd.org, and in print format at the following locations:
• MOHCD, 1 South Van Ness Avenue, 5th Floor;
• OEWD, City Hall, Room 448, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place and 1 South Van Ness Avenue, 5th Floor; and,
• Main Branch of the SF Public Library, 100 Larkin Street, 5th Floor, Government Information Center.
Members of the public who wish to provide feedback on the draft document may do so by submitting written comments to: MOHCD, Action Plan Staff, 1 South Van Ness Avenue, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103. Your comments will be forwarded to the appropriate agency. The public is also invited to provide testimony on the Draft 2015-2016 Action Plan at the public hearing listed below. For more information, please call (415) 701-5500.
PUBLIC HEARING DETAILS
The Citizen’s Committee on Community Development, Mayor’s Office of Housing and Community Development (MOHCD) and Office of Economic and Workforce Development (OEWD) invite interested parties to attend a public hearing on the federally funded Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG), Home Investment Partnership (HOME) and Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA) programs for fiscal year 2015-2016. The purpose of the hearing is to receive comments on the Draft 2015-2016 Action Plan, which includes preliminary funding recommendations for the four federal programs.
Hearing Date, Time and Location
Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 6:00PM
1 South Van Ness Avenue
2nd Floor Atrium Conference Room
HOW TO RESPOND TO SPECIFIC PRELIMINARY FUNDING RECOMMENDATIONS:
• For applicants for Federal funds (CDBG, ESG, HOPWA and HOME) - The March 31st public hearing with the Citizens Committee on Community Development (CCCD) is an opportunity to respond and provide feedback on the recommendations made by the CCCD.
• For applicants for General Funds and Housing Trust Funds- Please email your feedback to Brian Cheu, Director of Community Development (Brian.Cheu@sfgov.org) and Pierre Stroud, Public Services Manager (Pierre.Stroud@sfgov.org).
• For applicants for any funding source, there is also a Five Business Day Protest Period. All protests must be received before 5pm on Thursday, April 2nd. Please see instructions included on Page 4 of the Draft Action Plan.
ALICE GRIFFITH PUBLIC HOUSING REDEVELOPMENT DRAFT RELOCATION PLAN AVAILABLE FOR COMMENTS
The Alice Griffith Public Housing Redevelopment Draft Relocation Plan is available for public viewing. This plan provides such information as the laws, statutes and regulations governing relocation, resident eligibility, and residents rights, benefits and the process for receiving relocation assistance.
Please direct written comments and/or questions by regular mail or email to:
Overland, Pacific & Cutler, Inc.
7901 Oakport Street, Suite 4800
Oakland, California 94621
Your comments must be received by 5:00pm on Tuesday, December 9, 2014 to be considered in the final relocation plan.
MOHCD Announces Grantees for 2014-15 General Fund ProgramsThe Mayor’s Office of Housing and Community Development (MOHCD) is pleased to announce the grantees selected to provide 2014-15 program to support various activities across the following programs: Legal Services and Education, Community Engagement and Planning, Self-Sufficiency and Service Connection, Housing Counseling, and Self-Sufficiency and Service Connection for Asian Pacific Islander Communities. Please click here for a full list of grantees.
MOHCD Announces Current Job Openings
The Mayor's Office of Housing and Community Development (MOHCD) is currently recruiting for the following positions (click on a position to view the details as a pdf). If you are interested in applying, applications for City and County of San Francisco jobs are accepted through an online process. Visit www.jobaps.com/sf to register an account and begin the application process.